In the 21st century, what you know is no longer an advantage, but a learning ability is an advantage.
So we need a way to quickly learn anything.
The core idea
First need to have a basic understanding of the content of learning, and know they are those who do not understand of place, and then use these information to plan out the scope of the study, which need to learn what content, and after learning what you're gonna get.
Rely on this plan to find all kinds of information (books, reference manuals, video, blogs, etc.) to help you learn.
Then create a learning plan, list the goals you want to achieve, and then screen the learning materials to retain the quality content that will help you achieve your goals.
Finally, learn through the process of "learning – practice – mastering – teaching others"
Learn by focusing on the scope of your study, focusing on the content of your study, using "self-exploration" and "active learning" to carve out really important content in your brain.
Step 1 to step 6
The six steps will only be done once, including the preliminary investigation, the explicit learning content, the confirmation of the goals and other preparations.
1. Understand the big picture: know the global theme of your upcoming study, and have an overall understanding of it.
Action: browse through related articles and blogs and do some basic research.
2. Clear range: determine what you want to learn, so you can control the scope and stay focused on one area.
Action: define the scope of your study by thinking about your reasons for learning.
3. Define goals: define what success means, and identify goals.
Action: write a successful goal statement that can assess whether or not you have reached a goal after learning the content, or you can move forward toward your goal.
4. Search for information: find all kinds of information related to learning content.
Action: do not consider the quality of the data, cover different aspects as far as possible, different types.
5. Create a learning plan: create your own learning path.
Action: you can create a learning plan by referring to the sequence of information collected.
6. Sifting information: sifting through the collected data, choosing high-quality, valuable information.
Action: Quickly browse the collected information and find out what can cover the learning plan; or find the high quality data based on the evaluation of the data.
Step 7 to step 10
The four steps need to be recycled, namely, "learning – practice – mastering – teaching others."
7. Quick study: learn basic knowledge quickly, and prepare for the next step.
Action: avoid getting too deep.
8. Hands-on practice: explore and learn through hands-on practice, and write down the problems encountered.
9. Mastering: according to the problem of comprehensive study, based on the questions step 8 screening before using data for further study of play, can back to the eighth step in the process, continue to practice, find out more problems, to find answers to more, learn more.
10. Teaching others: When you try to pass on your knowledge to others, you will force yourself to understand what you have learned at a deeper level. At the same time, because knowledge is needed to translate into a language that others can understand, we can think of understanding problems from another perspective. In these processes, the knowledge learned will be regenerated and a deeper understanding will be engraved in our brains.
Action: the crucial step, can make the knowledge mastery, you can writing blog posts, and create video tutorials, articles, and others to discuss the way to complete this step. As if I am currently doing things.
Pere Tang. 23pm on Aug 12, 2017